Description of the charcoal magnetic facial mask
The charcoal facial mask is a moisturizing treatment that will purify the skin deeply by eliminating all types of imperfections thanks to its ingredients with multiple anti-aging benefits and its magnet!
It protects the skin by its natural agents and illuminates the complexion by its active agents that help to reduce the tasks on the skin.
By bamboo charcoal, coconut oil or the mud of the Dead Sea, the magnetic face mask will penetrate the dilated pores of all skin types: dry skin, oily skin or acne skin.
This purifying and firming mask is effective for detoxifying and cleaning all traces and also to reduce stains, or unwanted marks such as blackheads, acne, or excess oil.
Hyaluronic acid, Aloe Vera, but also Glycerin and Jojoba oil, by their peeling effect will moisturize and make the skin clear and smooth by eliminating the traces of wrinkles and dark circles. This magnetic anti-aging mask leaves a radiant complexion and a perfect skin by purifying it while firming it.
Its magnet will accentuate the detoxifying effect because it will remove the impurities in depth. Sensitive skins are sure to find all the benefits of this nourishing and stain-resistant mask.
Using Advice for the mask with charcoal and dead sea mud
- To apply the magnetic mask in the most effective way, we must first clean the skin of the face, then apply the magnetic mask in thin layer avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes to allow all the agents to act.
- Then take the magnet and cover it with a fine tissue paper and go through the covered areas of the face 1cm from it, to remove the mineral sludge.
- Spread the mask all over the face while massaging, to benefit from their benefits.
- Rinse the face with cool water.
- To use 1 to 2 times a week.
Composition of the mask magnetic
Dead Sea Mud, Kaolin, Jojoba Oil, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnetic Particles, Bamboo Charcoal Powder, Aloe Vera Extract, Coconut Essential Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol Citronellol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Glycerol .